Thursday, May 24, 2007

Day on the lake...

I got to sneak off today and go fishing for a little while. There was only 2 other boats on the lake so I was not having to share a section of the lake with anyone. Someone was camped out on the point so I decided to fish the Northern bank as the wind was out of the South. I saw several fish that were in 10' to 14' of water but couldn't tell what species they were. I have asked for my Aqua Vue camera back so I will be able to learn a little more about the bottom of the lake. The grass was growing out to about 6' of water. The water was stained, which is unusual for that lake.

I came home and filled out my fishing log page for the day and changed lures and got everything set to go fishing with lures for stained water instead of clear water conditions.

No comments: