Sunday, May 6, 2007

Beautiful day followed by severe thunderstorms...

Today was a beautiful day. I got the wheel bearing checked on the boat trailer and checked for leaking wheel cylinders while I had the tires off. The ground was really damp and I had to use concrete slabs about 1' x 1' to keep the jack from sinking into the ground.

The fire extinguisher was still on the full mark and the motor started up without any hesitation.

I came in an got cleaned up and started taking reels apart to clean them, oil and grease them before I put new line on them. They are saying that Saturday may be a pretty day, if the wind isn't blowing hard, you will probably find me on the lake.

I am thinking of starting a "Tips" section in the message board for anglers to post little "tips" they have discovered to make things easier on them.

Greg

No comments: