Monday, July 2, 2007

Sent out the July newsletter...

I sent out the July newsletter this afternoon. There were several people that joined after I sent the newsletter out. If you didn't get the July newsletter, email me and I will send it to you in an email.

I changed the photos on the front page, this month we are featuring photos of Joe Sheppherd and Steve Glenn, congratulations on your fish.

I will be adding 6 Tips and Tricks this month as I was not able to do the 3 for June because I was having computer problems.

I also posted an article from Roger "The Bass Coach" Brown on Where's the Bass?

I have made it so that people that have a Blogger account can post comments in the Oklahoma Bass Fishing blog. You can go to www.Blogger.com and sign up for a Blogger account. The blog is located at http://OklahomaBassFishingcom.blogspot.com

The weather forecasters are saying that this weekend should be dry. Hopefully, the lakes will start to clear up some so that fishing will get back to normal.

No comments: