Thursday, July 5, 2007

New Forums for Oklahoma Bass Fishing...

The old Forum boards were just that, old and out dated. The last update for that board was in 2001. It was time to get a new updated board with better security.

Everyone will have to reregister in these new forums. There was no way that I could import the members over into these new Forums. Because of the Spam Bots, the Sex Bots, the Pharmaceutical Bots that want to join the Forums, I will be approving all the registrations. I will try my best to approve the registrations in a maximum of 12 hours. Hopefully, I will be able to approve most registrations within an hour.

I think that I have all the kinks worked out of these Forums. If you run into a problem, please post it in the "Problems with the Forums or the Web Site" forum in the Administration Section of the Forums. If you are having problems so that you can't post in the Forums, then email me at Info@OklahomaBassFishing.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is really good forum i love it a lot [url=http://armgaragedoor.info/garage+door+california+pickford/]garage door california[/url]