Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Got the web site updated and the newsletter sent out...

I got the OBF web site updated and the June newsletter sent out.

I will be adding some more articles as I get them so you need to check back often to see the new articles.

I am also going to add more Tips and Tricks articles this month. I will also put them in the Tips and Tricks forum too.

With us getting some nice days without any rain I am hoping that the lake I fish will get clearer so that I can start fishing it like normal again. I have been fishing lures that made noise and big soft plastics that could move the water so that the fish could feel the pressure from the lures movement.

Don't forget to print off your copies of the log pages and start keeping a log of your fishing trips. You will find these really beneficial in later fishing trips where you can look back and see what was working or was not working at the same time of year or the same weather patterns in years to come.

Greg

No comments: