Friday, December 28, 2007

A lot of new things for Oklahoma Bass Fishing before the start of 2008...

I have been doing a lot of work on the Oklahoma Bass Fishing web site. I have created a new front page so that it is easier to get to the main web site pages. Hopefully, these pages will make it a lot easier to navigate the site. There is a link on the front page to take you to the old site or "The Main Site".

I upgraded the forums and they seem so much easier to use and have a lot more bells and whistles. I am looking at adding some new "skins" or different looks for the forums. You will have the option of picking the look you want for the forums.

I have been fishing on several days but didn't write about them. I have just been too busy with the changes to the Oklahoma Bass Fishing web site and I have started the TrophyBassInformation.com web site that I hope to have finished by the end of February 2008 if I am lucky.

I got out fishing today, December 27, 2007, and it drizzled all day long. I made use of the day by gridding part of a lake for several hours. I never knew there was so much structure on this lake. I found several big balls of shad and schools of fish around the shad. I marked 25 GPS waypoints that I will go back and check with the underwater camera to see just what exactly is down there at some of these spots.

I was the only one on the lake today and did pretty well except my feet did get cold. I had on a blizzard suit so my main body stayed pretty warm.

3 comments:

PeteVamped said...

thanks for the great info I lookforward to reading more. Are ever going to make a new post or is this all the info we are going to get.

Bob said...

Thanks pal for the great info

Media Is You said...

Thanks for posting this looking forward to reading more